adidas is one of the largest brands in the world, and we’re on the search for students to promote the brand at your school and be the direct link to the campus community. As part of the adidas Campus Ambassador program for the 2023-24 academic year, you will have a unique experience representing a global brand and receive hands-on experience in marketing, networking with industry professionals, promoting adidas products and initiatives and get a glimpse of how adidas separates themselves from the competition.
By being so connected to campus groups and organizations, you’ll have a key role in building an activation plan with your schools. We will look to you to leverage relationships and develop new opportunities to bring the adidas brand to your peers and athletic fans. You will activate and bring to life exciting events on behalf of the brand.
Inspired by our heritage, adidas pushes the boundaries of culture and human performance. Through sport, we have the power to change lives.
- Complete an on-site, in-person training prior to program launch and create accounts on all required reporting platforms
- Promote adidas through social media by creating your own content highlighting the brand and their product lines
- Create and publish creative adidas content driving students and fans to campus led activations on your personal public social channels – with an emphasis on Instagram/TikTok
- Identify student life moments where you can drive awareness and signups for adiclub
- Administer surveys to collect insights and feedback
- Participate in online group chats to regularly collaborate with your fellow Social Influencers and maintain communication with Wasserman Next Gen
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- Opportunity to earn additional cash-incentives through both Wasserman Next Gen presented opportunities, and affiliate marketing sales
- Professional social media experience in a real-world setting honing your communication, networking and organizational skills
- Ongoing coaching and professional development support from the Wasserman Next Gen and adidas team..
- Opportunity to represent one of the most recognizable athletic brands in the world
- Exposure to the adidas marketing team with opportunities for internship consideration
- Please note this is an independent contractor role with Wasserman Next Gen and is not a position of employment with adidas
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Displays knowledge of and passion for the adidas brand and product lines
- Effective communication skills to show how adidas fits into current athletic and lifestyle trends
- A social media content creator who’s up to date on the latest digital trends and platforms
- Strong understanding and avid user of social media platforms including Instagram and TikTok
- Eager to develop and evolve content creation skills, social media marketing and personal brand
- Organized and proactive communicator, not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to utilize your social network to identify relevant brand moments
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to feedback
- Following of 1,000+ on primary platform
- Active primary account with social media presence that aligns with adidas brand and values
- Authentic voice on social media that captures audience attention and earns high engagement
- Qualify for adidas Affiliate Program
- Willing to keep your personal social accounts public for the entire duration of the program
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
- Not currently engaged in another Wasserman Next Gen program
- adidas Social Influencers will be flown to Portland, OR in July for paid in-person training and the role will commence the first week of classes at your university