Do you consider yourself a tastemaker? Are you the go-to among your friends for pop culture updates, the who’s who, and what’s hot? Are you passionate about music, entertainment, media, and culture? Do you have experience streaming, podcasting or playlisting? Wasserman Next Gen is looking for motivated undergraduate students to promote Amazon Amp on select campuses during the Fall 2023 semester. Amp Brand Ambassadors (BAs) are interested in playing an integral role in Amazon’s campus-focused marketing efforts to drive Amp awareness and downloads. You are influential on campus and online, take interest in verbal /talk-focused content, and have a diverse campus network spanning athletics, Greek life, student-run orgs/clubs, and other social groups.
This is a paid, part-time role that consists of hosting your own weekly Amp show and authentically promoting Amp on campus and on your personal, public social media channels. You have the autonomy and flexibility to successfully execute program deliverables on your own schedule throughout the 6 active weeks. All students are encouraged to apply!
- Complete part-day in-person training at Amazon office followed by virtual program planning tasks 1 week prior to program launch. Must confirm successful onboarding to all required platforms (Slack, CreatorIQ, Box, Amp).
- If in person training is not possible there will be a virtual training option.
- Promote Amp for 8-10 hours each week, for 6 weeks (in addition to an onboarding week) by completing the following:
- Host and promote one 20+ minute Amp show per week
- Host high-traffic, on-campus tabling activations in/around student meeting areas, residences, academic buildings or other common areas for your peers to learn about Amp
- Execute group announcements about the benefits of Amp to student groups, organizations, or classrooms
- Conduct engaging peer-to-peer conversation in person or via DM about Amp and its benefits
- Collaborate with your fellow Amazon Amp Brand Ambassadors via communication platform
- Maintain daily communication with Wasserman Next Gen
- Submit recaps of all tabling events and announcements
- Share specific sign-up links to drive awareness and downloads of Amp among peers
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- $200 weekly stipend for fulfilling program responsibilities
- Opportunity to earn additional performance-based incentives
- Ongoing coaching and professional development from Wasserman Next Gen Managers
- Amp branded swag for yourself and giveaway items for your peers
- A Campus Tastemaker: You have a passion for music, entertainment and culture, and have your finger on the pulse of what’s next
- Well Known on Campus: You are connected on campus and have a multitude of networks (social life, athletics, student-led orgs, clubs, etc.) to spread the word about Amp
- An Active Content Creator: You regularly create and post content, and have built an online following/community that is engaged; you may even be interested in playlisting, streaming and/or broadcasting
- Out of the Box Thinker: You are not afraid to think creatively and out of the box. You push the boundaries of storytelling and creativity
- Organized: A proactive communicator eager to further develop professional skills
- Enthusiastic: Strong, engaging, and influential communication and presentation skills. Students respect your opinion, personable and comfortable speaking to larger groups of students
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Able to receive and store program deliveries, including activation materials
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
- Willing to keep social media profiles public for the duration of the program and 4 weeks post program