Wasserman is looking for vibrant individuals who capture that “Life of the Party” energy to promote a new alcoholic beverage launching Spring 2023 in the Coastal Carolinas. As a Main Character, you will be responsible for driving product awareness and affinity for the brand, as well as encouraging product trial and purchase. This is a paid, part-time role with Wasserman. This role requires a time commitment of up to 5-10 hours per week for the 15 weeks.
- Encourage product trial and purchase by integrating it into your social life
- Create and share branded social media content that drives product awareness and affinity weekly, adhering to all legal and brand guidelines.
- Actively engage with the brands’ social channels to stay up to date on brand happenings.
- Support events within the local community to promote product awareness and trial.
- Reward influential peers with excitement for the brand with exclusive branded swag.
- Attend program check-ins as needed, as well as maintain timely, proactive communication with all program stakeholders.
- Submit accurate, timely reports of activity.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- Weekly stipend for fulfilling program responsibilities.
- Opportunity to network with other Influencers, influential community members (I.e., event vendors, musicians, etc.).
- Ongoing coaching and professional development support from the Wass Next Gen team.
- Hands-on experience in event-planning, leadership, and marketing for an industry leading brewing company.
- 21+ and living in the Coastal Carolinas (Wilmington, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Outer Banks, Pollocksville or Lumberton).
- Active, influential social media presence (specifically on Instagram).
- Self-starter with strong judgment and instincts.
- Well-respected and connected to local communities.
- Available to work 5-10 hours per week over 15 weeks (about 3 and a half months) from June-September.
- Must be 21+
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
- Not currently engaged in another alcohol ambassador program