Wasserman Next Gen is looking for outgoing, well-connected college students to promote a new alcoholic beverage for an industry-leading brewer during this Spring semester. Happy Thursday is a non-carbonated, spiked refresher that comes in four delicious flavors; Strawberry, Pineapple Starfruit, Black Cherry, and Mango Passionfruit.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for representing and activating the brand at key on-premise accounts and integrating the product seamlessly into your lifestyle. In addition to this, you will spearhead fostering and maintaining relationships with key accounts, wholesalers, and other major players.
This is a paid, part-time role with Wasserman Next Gen. This role requires 21+ college students who will be available for the entirety of the 5-8-week program.
- Post weekly social content to personal Instagram
- Work closely to foster and strengthen relationships with local teams within their college community
- Sampling to consumers at on-premise accounts and during key lifestyle moments, while gathering product learnings
- Coordinate swag and POS materials with local wholesalers
- Communicate and coordinate with local field marketing team for scheduling of on-premise activations
- Report on all activity (including provision of photos) and market insight/learnings via video, survey, and/or qualitative conversations
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- $200 a week (pre-tax), minimum 10-15 hours per week, plus a $50 per week travel stipend.
- Participation in the network of Brand Ambassadors.
- Ongoing coaching and professional development support from the Wasserman Next Gen team.
- Experience in both marketing and leadership opportunities while working directly with an industry-leading team.
- At least 21 years old
- Active, influential social media presence
- Affinity for innovative products and Molson Coors
- Has a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must complete TIPS certification and application for local sampling licenses, if relevant
- Strong customer service and account management skills
- Excellent communication and time management
- Clear understanding of selling and presentation skills in retail
- Able to authentically embody and proudly represent the brand to target consumers
- Knowledgeable of and tuned into local culture
- Flexible and adaptable
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps, and consumers
- Able to commit to a 5-8-week long program with consistent availability in the late afternoons, evenings and nights
- Must be 21+.
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN.
- Must be willing to travel within your college community to work flexible hours as needed, including evenings and weekends.