Be the face of Intuit TurboTax on your campus! In Spring 2024, Wasserman Next Gen is seeking Campus Ambassadors to drive Intuit TurboTax’s brand preference and word of mouth to result in consideration to file through the TurboTax platform (conversions). Wasserman Next Gen is looking for driven undergraduate students who have an interest in gaining valuable marketing experience and building strong connections.
This is a paid, part-time contracted role with Wasserman that consists of authentically promoting TurboTax on campus and on your personal, public social media channels. You will have the autonomy and flexibility to successfully execute program deliverables on your own schedule throughout the 8 weeks active.
As a Campus Ambassador for Intuit TurboTax, you will be instrumental in spreading brand preference and awareness to students on your campus for 8 weeks. Campus Ambassadors will be expected to do the following:
- Participate in a one-hour onboarding session
- Be a constant advocate for Intuit TurboTax by regularly advocating for the brand and, where applicable, encourage peers to try and file with TurboTax
- Actively engage with Intuit TurboTax social channels and online resources to stay up to date on brand happenings.
- Drive TurboTax brand preference by informing student clubs/organizations and classes of Intuit TurboTax’s value.
- Develop and publish fun and authentic social media content that adheres to all legal and brand guidelines.
- Activate pop-up Intuit TurboTax events across campus and support large-scale university-led programming.
- Report results on a weekly basis, providing a detailed description of activities and photos.
- Contribute 8-10 hours per week to fulfill Intuit TurboTax Campus Ambassador responsibilities.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- $1,200 ($150/week) stipend paid, plus a $50 incentive
- Represent a popular service on campus!
- Valuable experience to add to your resume
We are looking for full-time undergraduate students who…
- Are persuasive and influential with friends and peers, with strong campus connections and involvement in extracurriculars.
- Are active and outgoing across all social media channels, with specific attention to Instagram and TikTok.
- Can target students on campus to increase TurboTax usage.
- Are preferably fluent in both English and Spanish
- Be able to commit to the full 8 weeks of the program
- Full-time undergraduate students
- Willing to keep social media profiles public for the duration of the program.
- Participate in an online training program launch
- Complete a background check prior to hire
- Campus Ambassadors must be eligible to work in the US and have a valid SSN