Wasserman Next Gen is looking for outgoing, well-connected community members to promote Anheuser- Busch’s Noonshine for Spring 2023. Noonshine is a new brand innovation created by Anheuser-Busch, the maker of Bud Light, Busch Light, NUTRL, and many others. As a Noonshine Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for driving product awareness and affinity for Noonshine, as well as encouraging trial and purchase. In this position, you will work with the world’s largest brewing company, Anheuser-Busch!
Wasserman Next Gen is looking for 21+ community members to represent Noonshine for Spring 2023. This is a paid, part-time role with Wasserman Next Gen. This role requires a time commitment of 12-15 hours per week for the duration of the program.
- Be a constant advocate for Noonshine & AB products by making it a part of your day-to- day social life.
- Be aware of local convenient stores carrying Noonshine and encourage peers to visit for purchase. Attend local stores and promote the product.
- Scout out and attend local events to promote the product and offer samplings. Engage with the local community about Noonshine.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Actively engage with Noonshine social channels to stay up to date on happenings with the brand.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- $150 weekly stipend for fulfilling program responsibilities plus bonus incentives.
- Participation in the network of Noonshine Brand Ambassadors.
- Ongoing coaching and professional development support from the Wasserman Next Gen team.
- Active social media presence with an influential following.
- Affinity for Flavored Malt Beverages and AB products.
- Active in the community and attend local events regularly.
- Self-starter with strong judgment and instincts.
- Well-respected and connected to the local communities.
- Availability to work 12-15 hours per week.
- Must be 21+.
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN.
- Must be willing to travel within your city to work flexible hours as needed, including evenings and weekends.