Do you love Prime Student? Are you passionate about social media marketing? Wasserman Next Gen is looking for motivated undergraduate students to promote Amazon Prime Student on select campuses during the Fall 2023 semester. Prime Student Ambassadors are interested in playing an integral role in Amazon’s student-focused marketing efforts to continue to drive Prime Student sign ups. You are an Amazon loyalist, influential on campus and online, and creative with an interest in enhancing leadership and marketing skills.
This is a paid, part-time role that consists of authentically promoting Prime Student on campus and on your personal, public social media channels. You have the autonomy and flexibility to successfully execute program deliverables on your own schedule throughout the 6 active weeks. All students are encouraged to apply!
- Complete virtual training and program planning tasks over a 1-week period prior to program launch and confirm successful onboarding to all required platforms
- Promote Prime Student for 8-10 hours each week, for 6 weeks, to your fellow peers through various tactics such as posting on social media multiple times a week, as well as the potential opportunity of hosting on-campus activations
- Maintain daily communication with Wasserman Next Gen and collaborate with your fellow Prime Student Ambassadors via communication platforms
- Share specific sign-up links to drive Prime Student sign ups among peers
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- Weekly stipend for fulfilling program responsibilities
- 1-year membership to Prime Student
- Gain valuable face time with Amazon representatives through roundtable discussions
- Professional development opportunities from the Wasserman Next Gen team
Who We are looking for:
- A loyal customer: An Amazon shopper and Prime Student user!
- Involved on campus: Presence among student life with a strong network of student activities and organizations
- Organized: A proactive communicator eager to further develop professional skills
- Creative: Willing to post high quality and engaging content to drive Prime Student sign-ups
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Able to receive and store program deliveries, including event materials
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
- Willing to keep social media profiles public for the duration of the program