Are you passionate about social media marketing? The Amazon Prime Student Canada CI Program is a digital marketing program where students will gain experience in Influencer & Social Media Marketing while promoting the benefits of a Prime Student Membership.
Wasserman Next Gen is looking for motivated, driven college and university students to promote Amazon Prime Student on select campuses during the Spring 2024 semester. Prime Student Campus Influencers (CIs) are interested in playing an integral role in Amazon’s student-focused marketing efforts to continue to drive Prime Student sign ups. You are an Amazon loyalist, influential on campus and online, and creative with an interest in content creation.
This is a paid, part-time, digital role that consists of promoting Prime Student on your personal, public social media channels. Throughout the 7-week program (including the onboarding week), you will receive weekly deliverable assignments. You have the flexibility to complete these at your own pace during their designated week but are expected to complete the listed requirements by the start of the next week (Sunday, 9PM EST). You will also have the opportunity to join the Amazon Influencer Program and curate your own Amazon storefront, where you can earn commission on eligible purchases made through your storefront and affiliate links. All students are encouraged to apply!
- Complete virtual training and program planning tasks over a 1-week period prior to program launch and confirm successful onboarding to all required platforms
- Promote Prime Student for 6-8 hours each week, for 6 weeks by completing the following:
- Create and publish creative Prime Student content on your personal, public social media accounts such as, but not limited to, Instagram and/or TikTok
- You may be selected to participate in an on-campus event during the 6-week program. Your availability and willingness to participate will need to be confirmed upon hiring
- Register for the Amazon Influencer Program and curate your storefront
- Maintain daily communication with Wasserman Next Gen and collaborate with your fellow Amazon Prime Student Digital Campus Influencers via communication platform, Slack
- Engage with followers online (reply to comments and story replies)
- Share specific sign-up links to drive Prime Student Sign-ups among peers
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- $220 CAD weekly stipend for fulfilling program responsibilities
- 1-year membership to Prime Student Canada
- Opportunity to earn additional performance-based incentives
- Gain valuable face time with Amazon representatives through roundtable discussions
- Ongoing coaching and professional development from Wasserman Next Gen managers
- Prime Student branded swag for yourself and giveaway items for peers
- Opportunity to be part of the Amazon Influencer Program where you can share affiliate links with followers to earn commision
- A Loyal Customer: An Amazon shopper and Prime Student user!
- Involved on Campus: Presence among student life with a strong network of student activities and organizations
- Organized: A proactive communicator eager to further develop professional skills
- Creative: Willing to post high quality and engaging content to drive Prime Student sign-ups
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Able to receive and store program deliveries, including welcome kit materials and event materials (if applicable)
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Willing to keep social media profiles public for the duration of the program
- If you fail to complete your social media requirement on time, you will be removed from the Prime Student Canada program and will not receive further payment.