Do you love Prime Student? Want to share it with the rest of your campus while getting paid to do so? Amazon Prime Student is an exclusive membership program created for college students like yourselves. Through this hands-on experience, Canada Prime Student Digital Brand Ambassadors play an integral role in Amazon’s student-focused marketing efforts to continue to improve the Prime Student benefits.
This is a paid, part-time role. This role requires you to complete assigned weekly tasks for the duration of the program. All program responsibilities will be fulfilled virtually through social media campaigns. All students, whether off-campus or on-campus, are encouraged to apply.
what you’ll do:
- Complete virtual training and program planning tasks over a 1-week period prior to program launch
- Post weekly on your personal social media accounts (Instagram and TikTok)
- Craft and edit engaging content
- Engage with followers online by replying to comments and story replies
- Network with other DBAs and Wasserman Next Gen Managers via Slack
- Share visible links and encourage Prime Student sign-ups
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- $200 weekly stipend for fulfilling program responsibilities
- 1-year membership to Prime Student Canada
- Opportunity to earn additional performance-based incentives
- Potential opportunity to attend virtual roundtables to connect with Amazon employees
- Coaching and professional development from Wasserman Next Gen managers
- A Loyal Customer: An Amazon shopper and Prime Student user!
- Involved on Campus: Presence among student life with a strong network of student activities and organizations
- Organized: A proactive communicator eager to further develop professional skills
- Creative: Willing to post high quality and engaging content to drive Prime Student sign-ups
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Able to receive and store program deliveries, including welcome kit materials
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Willing to keep social media profiles public for the duration of the program