TURBOTAX STUDENT BRAND AMBASSADOR
This Spring 2023, Wasserman Next Gen is seeking Campus Ambassadors to drive TurboTax’s brand affinity & awareness, as well as consideration to file through the TurboTax platform. To do so, Campus Ambassadors will execute in-person events and publish content to their personal social media handles. Be the face of TurboTax on campus!
As a Campus Ambassador for TurboTax, you will be instrumental in spreading awareness to students on your campus for 8 weeks. Campus Ambassadors will be expected to do the following:
- Participate in a one-hour onboarding session
- Be a constant advocate for TurboTax by regularly advocating for the brand and, where applicable, encourage peers to try and file with TurboTax
- Actively engage with TurboTax social channels and online resources to stay up to date on brand happenings.
- Drive TurboTax awareness by informing student clubs/organizations and classes of TurboTax’s value.
- Develop and publish fun and authentic social media content that adheres to all legal and brand guidelines.
- Activate pop-up TurboTax events across campus and support large-scale university-led programming.
- Report results on a weekly basis, providing a detailed description of activities and photos.
- Contribute 8-10 hours per week to fulfill TurboTax Campus Ambassador responsibilities.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- $1,200 ($150/week) stipend paid, plus a $50 incentive
- Represent a popular service on campus!
- Valuable experience to add to your resume.
We are looking for full-time undergraduate students who…
- Are persuasive and influential with friends and peers, with strong campus connections and involvement in extracurriculars.
- Are active and outgoing across all social media channels, with specific attention to Instagram and TikTok.
- Have familiarity of TurboTax products and services.
- Can target students on campus to increase TurboTax usage.
- Must be able to commit to the full 8 weeks of the program
- Full-time undergraduate students
- Willing to keep social media profiles public for the duration of the program.
- Must participate in an online training program launch
- Must complete a background check prior to hire
- Campus Ambassadors must be eligible to work in the US and have a valid SSN