Wasserman is a marketing agency focused on the next generation of consumers. We create engaging campaigns that connect brands such as Prime Student, HBO, and adidas with Gen Z and Millennial consumers across the US and Canada. We are looking for influential, driven students of different interests and backgrounds to represent brands while earning valuable social media and marketing experience.
Our Student Brand Ambassador positions allow students to gain marketing experience from the ground up, build their resume, earn money or course credits (pending your school’s approval) and have fun.
Our positions help students prepare for their next chapter – are you ready to start?
- Complete virtual training and program planning tasks over a 1-week period prior to program launch
- Drive student engagement by introducing and educating peers on the brand in an authentic and meaningful way
- Identify student life moments where you can creatively market the benefits of your program
- Create and publish creative content on your personal, public social media accounts (IG, TikTok).
- Submit recaps of TikToks and IG Reels
- Craft, create and edit engaging content
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- Paid weekly stipend for fulfilling program responsibilities
- Represent notable brands on your campus
- Opportunity to build resume with valuable skills
- Ongoing coaching and professional development support from the Wasserman Next Gen team
- Quarterly professional development webinars
- A full-time undergraduate student
- Well-connected among student life with a strong network of student activities
- Organized and a proactive communicator eager to further develop these skills
- Attentive to details
- Able to commit 5-10 hours per week, 6-10 weeks per semester (varies by program)
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
- Willing to keep social media profiles public for the duration of the program