WHAT: Wasserman Next Gen is seeking passionate students to represent the Xfinity brand on their campus and within their community. Through marketing efforts and events, you will be the face of Xfinity as you raise brand awareness and promote student-exclusive offers to your friends and peers.
This is a paid, part-time role with Wasserman Next Gen. All students, whether on or off-campus, are encouraged to apply!
WHO: A full-time undergraduate student familiar with the Xfinity and NBCUniversal brands.
- Are persuasive, personable, and outgoing with friends and peers with strong campus connections; someone who can talk to anybody!
- Involved in 2-3 campus clubs or organizations
- Willing to post sponsored content on your public, personal Instagram account
- Experts on your community, knowing where students hang out, reside, and how to reach your peers
- Are capable of hosting both off and on-campus events to promote the Xfinity brand and student offerings to your peers
- Can commit 8-10 hours per week for a 6-week period
- Can host 5 small-scale events throughout the duration of the program
- 2 events at the beginning of the Fall Semester
- 3 events mid fall semester
- Complete virtual training and program planning tasks over a 1-week period prior to program launch
- As a Campus Ambassador for Xfinity, you will be instrumental in spreading awareness to students on your campus for 6 weeks. Campus Ambassadors will be expected to do the following:
- Help kick off a new program targeting off-campus housing buildings.
- Drive student registrations to the Xfinity Student Exclusive Offer website each week.
- On select campuses, drive on-campus students to the Xfinity On Campus website each week.
- Introduce your peers to the Xfinity brand via peer-to-peer marketing, hosting events in student populated apartment complexes, and on-campus activities.
- Report results on a weekly basis, providing a detailed description and photos of activities.
- Maintain active communication with the Wasserman Next Gen team.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- $1,400 for the full 6 weeks of the program, paid bi-weekly
- Opportunity to earn additional incentives throughout the program
- Get paid to host events and meet new people!
- Represent a popular brand on your campus
- Participate in marketing campaigns alongside Xfinity and NBCUniversal
- Coaching and professional development from Wasserman Next Gen & Comcast teams
- We are looking for full-time undergraduate students who:
- Are persuasive & influential with friends and peers, with strong campus connections
- Are active & outgoing in both digital peer to peer interactions & across all social media outlets
- Are able to target students on campus to drive new registrations and increase usage
- Must be able to commit to the full duration of the program
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Must complete a background check prior to hire
- Not currently participating in competing brand ambassador programs
- Must be eligible to work in the US and have a SSN